WELCOME TO QUALITY ENHANCEMENT CELL (QEC)
The QEC of the University has been established on 21st November 2006. QEC is working under the esteemed guidance of the Vice Chancellor and the parameter laid down by the QAA, HEC, Islamabad.
THE VISION STATEMENT OF UNIVERSITY OF SINDH:
The vision of the University of Sindh is to enhance its position as a premier seat of higher learning in the country and to achieve international distinction for creativity, innovation and excellence.
The University of Sindh is committed to discovery, dissemination and preservation of knowledge based on creativity, innovation, and excellence in teaching and research. The university aims at inculating an academic environment which values integrity, quality and teamwork and servers as an engine for socio-economic development of the country.
The QEC is fulfilling its mission by introducing various activities to motivate the stakeholders (students, faculty members and the supporting staff to participate in the establishing the quality culture in Varsity.
- To promote public confidence that the Quality and standards of the awardof degrees are enhanced and safeguarded.
- To review the quality standards and the quality of teaching and learning in each subject area.
- To review the academic affiliations with other institutions in terms of effective management of standards and quality of programs.
- To define clear and explicit standards as points of reference to the reviews to be carried out. It should also help the employees to know as to what they should expect from candidates.
- To develop qualifications framework by setting out the attributes and abilities that can be expected from the holder of a qualification i.e. Bachelors, Bachelor with Honors, Master’s, M.Phil., Doctoral.